Honor Code, Inc.
NarcosisNarcosis is a survival story set at the sunless depths of the Pacific Ocean. Stranded on the seafloor with little light and few tools, an industrial diver takes desperate steps to surface before his oxygen — and sanity — give out.
Narcosis began as a project at ENJMIN, a prestigious videogame school in Angouleme, France. Currently under construction using the Unity3D game engine, Narcosis is scheduled for release this winter.
GameTrailers GDC impressions
A Taste of Narcosis YouTube
GameTrailers interview YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nominee (Console/PC Hardcore)" Game Connection Development Awards - 2014
- "Honorable Mention (Student Competition)" IGF (SF, USA) - 2013
- "More than the typical "survival horror" genre this is "survival," with some psychological horror woven in, most directly through narration as you are treated the to inner monologue of a man in serious trouble."
- Steven Hansen, destructoid.com
- "It’s a fascinating project so far ... and the tension it generates is impressive."
- Philippa Warr, rockpapershotgun.com
- "...c'est une belle surprise immersive que nous livre le studio Honor Code."
- Kip, indius.org
- "The developers call it a walking coffin and after a few minutes of play time using the Oculus Rift I understand why."
- Brian Crecente, polygon.com
- "The Oculus Rift is no stranger to horror games, but Narcosis is the best-looking of its breed I’ve played."
- Tim Turi, gameinformer.com
- "Drowning in 3D can be fun! The horror of Narcosis is amplified by the Oculus Rift."
- Gametrailers, gametrailers.com
- "(Narcosis) is getting some buzz for its Oculus Rift support, but the game itself has a really interesting premise over and above the technology... It is stunning, and really shows a lot of promise."
- Jeff Cannata, youtube.com
Quentin De Beukelaer